Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Satisfied With Everyone!

Well it seems that yet again marching band has come to an end except for region. As i was helping the band and drumline i learned that people who didn't like each other came together to work and help each other. It's seems also that everyone grew up just a little everyday. Even though we had a good season but didn't get any awards i'm really satisfied with everything that everyone one did i couldn't have asked for more. I went to the competitions looking for a reason to be a threat to other bands which we are but then i saw the huge bands and i was like eh we don't need to be a threat to everyone. I went to the cornmaze on saturday and i was abundantly satisfied except for the fact that I got hit with corn when i kicked it i feel stupid now lol

No comments: