Monday, October 6, 2008

Just More Work To Be Done



I've decided that i've got a lot to do here. I'm currently working with my high schools drumline and pit (which they kick butt at what they do! proud of you guys!) getting them ready to perform their show to dominate this weekend cause we were cheated last weekend. I've also got 2 jobs right now i'm only working at one. Life is pretty good but hard it really is. Being 19 and getting ready for a mission, trying to read the book of mormon and doing other things pertaining to that is so hard but i know it's what my heavenly father wants me to do. People don't see me as normal and they shouldn't after all i'm a band geek! I love everything about my life even the hard parts. I have a great family and great joy in my life. My One love in life Heather! She's my world my home and my future. I make every moment count in this life cause we only get one shot and i want to be the best!

No comments: